Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!

No Holiday goes un-celebrated at The Vermont Apron Company.
Here's a few shots of how we are celebrating this year.
No idea who this character is...
but bringing your things to the counter takes a bit of bravery.
There is an apron under her beard.

ME!!!
I know, I look good!




Little Miss Muffet is getting confused with Rapunzel.
Oh well, She does have an Apron on, that's what's important.


Rapunzel, I mean, Little Miss Muffet and Little Red Riding Hood
with Grandmother.




Frank has the Big Chef head on and Ginger is spinning..

..as always... it's her only pose.



Here's a shot of our windows....almost... I missed the far right
but it was cold out and I hurried.





EEKKK!!! It's Patty!!!
again... in a lovely Apron.
Have a great Halloween!
~Wes







No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP